The cornerstone of our success comes from owning and managing
our own real estate assets, providing a unique insight into the needs of our Clients.
Founded in 2006, Bank Street Advisors is a full service real estate company providing a disciplined approach to creating and improving real estate values through:
- Sales and Leasing, commercial and multi-family
- Property Management, commercial and multi-family
- Asset Management
Our Virginia commercial portfolio reaches from the historic Shockoe Slip and Monroe Ward to Innsbrook Office Park, Short Pump, to Staples Mill. Our asset management services extend throughout the mid-Atlantic servicing over 1.5 mm square feet at values exceeding $100mm.
Our clients benefit from a consultative approach that brings a holistic view to each project, investigating new and different ways to accomplish goals and maximize our client’s value of the assets entrusted to Bank Street Advisors.
Bank Street Advisors offers a team that is ready, willing, and able to offer class A service to our clients. As Principals in Bank Street Advisors, Ed Brown and Christian Kiniry have been instrumental in the Richmond Real Estate Market.
In 2001, Ed Brown began investing and brokering commercial real estate transactions after leaving the management ranks of a FTSE 100 company.
- Founded Bank Street Advisors in 2006 to focus on increasing the values of assets in which he was personally invested.
- Specializing in Commercial Real Estate Investment Brokerage and Portfolio Management throughout the mid-Atlantic and Florida.
- Over $500 mm in transactions and investment partnerships in both the US and Canada.
- Assets under management in excess of 2.5 mm square feet.
A Virginia native and graduate of the University of Richmond and receiving an MBA from the College of William & Mary, Ed considers Richmond as his home.
Christian Kiniry started in commercial real estate in 1996. Christian is a life-long native of the area, experienced in the commercial market with his only hiatus being three years spent in the New York City market where he leased and managed office space during the day and completed his MBA at night. Some notable transactions include:
- Development and leasing of the United Dominion Realty Trust Headquarters building.
- Repositioning and leasing of the ALCOA Reynolds Headquarters to Philip Morris USA.
- Acquisition and development of the Schnabel Office Building.
- Development of the Quirk Hotel.
Christian is involved with many professional and civic organizations which puts him in contact with much of the community with which he has gained a wide rapport.