On time and within budget — Bank Street Advisors provides complete development services.
We oversee architects, engineers, and strategic advisors for commercial and real estate. As a result, we are able to manage the planning and execution of the complete construction process for office, industrial and retail real estate assets.
- Monitor project schedule and budget, with reporting provided to Client.
- Review design plans and subsequent construction documentation for inclusion of project requirements and opportunities for value engineering.
- Discuss contractual and process methods for monitoring construction services.
- Prepare and control general contractor bid and contracts process.
- Receive and analyze construction proposals and negotiate contracts for Client approval and signature.
- Guide the financial model from initial investment through traditional finance methods to more complex financial strategies.
- Develop landlord/building management coordination plan for entire project requirements.
- Establish periodic site meetings with project team.
- Monitor completion of field inspections and advise Client regarding expected award of TCO.
- Conduct punch list inspection with architect and Client.
- Approve monthly requests for payment from consultants and vendors.